PDA

View Full Version : X's on hands...

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 08:37 AM
Just taking a little poll for the hell of it... how do you guys do your X's... do you do them by outlining them wiht tape and then filling it in.. or just a skinnier line done with a marker?? Express your opinion below...

xsecx
04-11-2004, 09:24 AM
thick marker typically a magnum and 2 lines.

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 01:31 PM
you dont use any tape or anything to outline with??.. because whenever i use a marker i always fuck up and my X's somtimes look more like intersecting C's... and what is a "Magnum" marker..??

xsecx
04-11-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
you dont use any tape or anything to outline with??.. because whenever i use a marker i always fuck up and my X's somtimes look more like intersecting C's... and what is a "Magnum" marker..??

no. I never did. back in the day I preferred skiny sharpies. these days I prefer big thick x's.

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/5e/af/41389191-resized200.gif

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 05:48 PM
thats one big fucking marker!!... i find that i outline it in tape and then fill it in wth my marker and i get them nice thick and straight.. so i cant mess up because i can hardly write with my left hand..

JEsse-

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
no. I never did. back in the day I preferred skiny sharpies. these days I prefer big thick x's.

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/5e/af/41389191-resized200.gif

and one more thing to comment on the big marker.. would they sell one of those monster of a markers at like a drug stor?? because my trust old marker is starting to run low and im about to go looking for a new one so i might try the "MAGNUM"

xsecx
04-11-2004, 05:51 PM
and one more thing to comment on the big marker.. would they sell one of those monster of a markers at like a drug stor?? because my trust old marker is starting to run low and im about to go looking for a new one so i might try the "MAGNUM"

yeah, or more likely at a staples or office depot but I've never had trouble finding them over the years.

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 05:55 PM
yeah, or more likely at a staples or office depot but I've never had trouble finding them over the years.

thanks im going to a show in a few days and i will try the "MAGNUM" (i love the name) haha

JEsse-

flame_still_burns
04-11-2004, 06:07 PM
i usually use a magnum.

http://www.physics.utoronto.ca/~paglione/images/magnum.jpg

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 06:14 PM
who the hell is that.??

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
i usually use a magnum.

How do you do your X's??

JEsse-

xsecx
04-11-2004, 06:52 PM
i usually use a magnum.

mother fucking pimp.

flame_still_burns
04-11-2004, 07:54 PM
actually when the occasion arises i find the chisel point sharpie the proper tool for the job.

http://image.misterart.com/grouppix/528x352/7000/g7558.jpg

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 08:20 PM
Your do yours that skinny with the "chisel point"??

JEsse-

flame_still_burns
04-11-2004, 08:46 PM
no. but you can finely craft whatever size you like.

i do kinda like thin x's these days.

this is a good size.

http://i.myspace.com/11/05/465011/3436520_l.jpg

Yokosack
04-11-2004, 10:01 PM
I do mine big and thick, who is that in the pic above btw?

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 10:03 PM
yea for a while i was going with the thick X's but now im leaning toward skinnier ones too.. how thick did you guys do your X's "Back in the day".. im asking you flame_still_burns_ because i know you were around back then..

JEsse-

Straightedgecat
04-11-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Yokosack
I do mine big and thick, who is that in the pic above btw?

do you first outline it with tape??when you do your BIG X's???

JEsse-

flame_still_burns
04-11-2004, 10:20 PM
the pic above is a guy named mike hartsfield. he's in a band called A.18.

www.heroesaredead.com

i have never outlined with tape... in fact that seems very time consuming.

see the hand on the left...that is the classic fatty x.

http://www.truetilldeath.com/images/photos_big/earthcrisis/track.jpg

xgregx
04-12-2004, 12:08 AM
[B]the pic above is a guy named mike hartsfield. he's in a band called A.18.

www.heroesaredead.com

dem boys is nuts

straightXed
04-12-2004, 06:00 AM
I just grab any old marker and whack it on there, no fuss.

Straightedgecat
04-12-2004, 08:03 AM
the pic above is a guy named mike hartsfield. he's in a band called A.18.

www.heroesaredead.com

i have never outlined with tape... in fact that seems very time consuming.

http://www.truetilldeath.com/images/photos_big/earthcrisis/track.jpg

Yea that is quite a fat X.. the tape isnt to time consuming.. but im going to give the magnum a try..

Yokosack
04-12-2004, 08:03 AM
Oh and yes I do sometimes use tape, depends how time consumed I am.

Straightedgecat
04-12-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by straightXed
I just grab any old marker and whack it on there, no fuss.

when i do that i end up making my X's look like intercecting C's.. quite funny.. yet agravating..

JEsse-

Straightedgecat
04-12-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Yokosack
Oh and yes I do sometimes use tape, depends how time consumed I am.

finally another kid that has used tape.. it sucks when you only have the clear tape because then you end up getting all of the X on the tape and not your hand..

straightXed
04-12-2004, 11:34 AM
when i do that i end up making my X's look like intercecting C's.. quite funny.. yet agravating..

JEsse-

its not that hard just don't be too precious about it is my advice.

Straightedgecat
04-12-2004, 07:49 PM
its not that hard just don't be too precious about it is my advice.

i will try not to be.. if flame_still_burns_ reads this i found a sharpie chisel point and it works great..

JEsse-

xvunderx
04-12-2004, 08:53 PM
I'm blessed wioth being able to draw nice straight nines with both my left and right hand, sO I can get em nice and perfect not trouble with just a plain old marker of any description. no need for tape.

I rule.

xgregx
04-12-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by xvunderx
I'm blessed wioth being able to draw nice straight nines with both my left and right hand, sO I can get em nice and perfect not trouble with just a plain old marker of any description. no need for tape.

I rule.

Yeah, I just take a sorta thick sharpie and X it up...I don't care that much about my apperance

Straightedgecat
04-13-2004, 10:36 AM

I rule.

i guess then you are the X master.. im not blessed and i use tape but today i didnt use tape and they turned out ok so maybe your skill rubbed off..

JEsse-

XrandomideazX
04-13-2004, 07:42 PM
ive always used magnum 44's and i got em at walgreens
but often they wont sell them to a minor with out a parent present.your adult or gaurdian.

X X

SgtD
04-14-2004, 04:37 AM
at a punk show, where only you are sxe, would you guys x up , or it's only for hc and sxe concerts?

straightXed
04-14-2004, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by SgtD
at a punk show, where only you are sxe, would you guys x up , or it's only for hc and sxe concerts?

i rarely X up at shows unless its like a straightedge band playing although i might X up at a bane show or something too but not a punk show.

xvunderx
04-14-2004, 06:05 AM

I haven't X'd up in a while, in fact last time was because I didn't have any ID on me so I got thos X's slaped on there any way!

I X'd up for my last night DJing, that was fun. Despite almost a year of playing a load of SXE songs at them and drinking kool-Aid no one had twigged I was sXe till that point. It was a fun night.

Straightedgecat
04-14-2004, 06:53 AM

i dont go to many punk shows but i most always X it up when i go to hardcore shows.. not usually at punk shows.. but i will usually do skinny X's at like shows that im just going to like on a friday night but if i have more time and its like festival then ill use some tape and do them nice and thick..

SgtD
04-16-2004, 04:13 AM
I'm the vocalist in a non-sxe hc-punk band. do you think i should x up on our concerts to send the positive message?

maybe i will.

Straightedgecat
04-16-2004, 05:53 AM
I'm the vocalist in a non-sxe hc-punk band. do you think i should x up on our concerts to send the positive message?

maybe i will.

if you want to.. i meen your not really putting X's on your hands to advertise Straight Edge.. do it if you want to represent Straight Edge and show that you are but dont do it to advertise and recruit..

straightXed
04-16-2004, 07:20 AM

maybe i will.

will they get it?

Straightedgecat
04-16-2004, 12:34 PM
will they get it?

yea i was wondering that to.. would the "punk rockers" who are not sXe get what you were doing by having X's on your hands at a show..??

xethanx
04-16-2004, 11:34 PM

looks like a big ole boston X.

My job prevents me from putting X's on my hands, so I have to wear pro-edge shirts instead.

xethanx
04-16-2004, 11:36 PM

maybe i will.

remember side by side?

Straightedgecat
04-17-2004, 07:34 AM
yea i was wondering that to.. would the "punk rockers" who are not sXe get what you were doing by having X's on your hands at a show..??

does your job go with you to shows??

PhoenixRising
04-18-2004, 01:01 AM
I get a big black sharpie and just draw 'em on. They always turn blue or green in the shower, tho. And when I wake up in the morning, there are grey "X" marks on my bedding.

Straightedgecat
04-18-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by PhoenixRising
I get a big black sharpie and just draw 'em on. They always turn blue or green in the shower, tho. And when I wake up in the morning, there are grey "X" marks on my bedding.

exact same thing with me.. and then there are big black X marks on my body to.. because i sleep in the nude.. haha

Riki
04-18-2004, 05:39 PM
Im pretty shy, i only draw a fairly modest X on only me left hand with a marker.

as you can see
<<<<

xgregx
04-18-2004, 10:08 PM
wuss! no

Straightedgecat
04-19-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Riki
Im pretty shy, i only draw a fairly modest X on only me left hand with a marker.

as you can see
<<<<

Why the hell are you shy about it.. are you not proud to be Straight Edge?? i put the biggest fatest fucking X's that i can on BOTH hands..

SgtD
04-21-2004, 03:42 AM
will they get it?

i think the 40% of them will. i have a punk fanzine with a sxe article in each, maybe that helps, but the underground kids who don't think punk means get drunk and pass out probably know about sxe

straightXed
04-21-2004, 05:14 AM
i think the 40% of them will. i have a punk fanzine with a sxe article in each, maybe that helps, but the underground kids who don't think punk means get drunk and pass out probably know about sxe

then maybe you should X up to show some presence of sxe in your scene.

Straightedgecat
04-21-2004, 11:33 AM
then maybe you should X up to show some presence of sxe in your scene.

thats a good idea so "Reprisent!" and if they ask you stuff just say "Dont Hate, APRICIATE!"

Riki
04-21-2004, 04:30 PM
Why the hell are you shy about it.. are you not proud to be Straight Edge?? i put the biggest fatest fucking X's that i can on BOTH hands..

Im not proud of it no...im not ashamed either.. i just am.

Straight edge is a lifestyle choice, so i guess i dont feel the need for everyone else 2 know im sXe. Not because im embarassed, just because its a personal choice, so why advertise?

xsecx
04-21-2004, 05:29 PM
Im not proud of it no...im not ashamed either.. i just am.

Straight edge is a lifestyle choice, so i guess i dont feel the need for everyone else 2 know im sXe. Not because im embarassed, just because its a personal choice, so why advertise?

then why wear an x at all or call yourself straight edge?

Riki
04-21-2004, 06:54 PM
then why wear an x at all or call yourself straight edge?

Why do u seem to take everything as a personal attack? So many of your replies are condescending, there really is no need.

Im straight edge, because i love hardcore and the hardcore scene, and the lifestyle is a good way to live. Im not straight edge so i can tell people im part of something, although i do like the feeling of being part of something. Its just more of a personal thing than an expressive statement.

xgregx
04-21-2004, 07:14 PM
Why do u seem to take everything as a personal attack? So many of your replies are condescending, there really is no need.

he is emotionaly unstable.

Straightedgecat
04-21-2004, 07:44 PM

Im straight edge, because i love hardcore and the hardcore scene, and the lifestyle is a good way to live. Im not straight edge so i can tell people im part of something, although i do like the feeling of being part of something. Its just more of a personal thing than an expressive statement.

well if you love the scene then arnt you proud to be part of it?? and being straight edge is being part of somthing..

xsecx
04-21-2004, 10:22 PM

Why do you read into things that aren't there? There was no emotion in my reply to you, yet you read into it for whatever reason. I also don't see what is condesending about my statement either.

By being straight edge, you are apart of something though. What's the point of wearing a small x if you're not doing it as an expression?

xsecx
04-21-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
he is emotionaly unstable.

oh am I?

Straightedgecat
04-22-2004, 08:56 AM
oh am I?

Dusty's not emotionally unstabel... hes the man, and the Ruler of SXE.COM

xgregx
04-22-2004, 04:06 PM
oh am I?

at times...yes...but other times you are just smart.

xsecx
04-22-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
at times...yes...but other times you are just smart.

my emotions are always stable. to the point it scares people. but believe you me. I'm always in control.

Straightedgecat
04-22-2004, 07:35 PM
my emotions are always stable. to the point it scares people. but believe you me. I'm always in control.

Maybe one day you will snap.. just kidding.. and when i get a car and my liccense im coming to visit you.. but thats in about 3 years so not soon.

PhoenixRising
04-24-2004, 12:09 AM
exact same thing with me.. and then there are big black X marks on my body to.. because i sleep in the nude.. haha
ya, that too.

xvunderx
04-24-2004, 07:08 AM

It's creepy.

xsecx
04-24-2004, 09:14 AM
It's creepy.

I was waiting for you to say something about this. and it's not my fault. it's how I'm wired.

xgregx
04-24-2004, 09:53 AM
I was waiting for you to say something about this. and it's not my fault. it's how I'm wired.

you don't have any wires

[waits for the laughter]

oh you get it, you don't have wires...organs...no wires...ha..get it? god damnit why do I do this to myself.

Straightedgecat
04-24-2004, 10:23 AM

are you always just at the same emotional stand point.. is it mellow or is it hyper or is it just Dusty?

Riki
04-24-2004, 12:04 PM

By being straight edge, you are apart of something though. What's the point of wearing a small x if you're not doing it as an expression?

The best way i can describe it i guess is why do a lot of christians wear cross pendants under there clothes. No one can see it, but it still brings them comfort having it there.

xsecx
04-24-2004, 01:55 PM
The best way i can describe it i guess is why do a lot of christians wear cross pendants under there clothes. No one can see it, but it still brings them comfort having it there.

yeah, but it's not under your clothes. and it's not hidden.

the entire point of the X and why people wear it is for defiance.

Straightedgecat
04-24-2004, 07:12 PM

but are you straight edge to give yourself comfort.?? im sure not, and i wouldnt compare Straight Edge to Christianity, because last time i checked the Christian Church wasnt going to hardcore shows

Riki
04-24-2004, 11:01 PM
yeah, but it's not under your clothes. and it's not hidden.

the entire point of the X and why people wear it is for defiance.

Its not hidden, but its not blatently obvious either.

The point of the X isnt to say look people im differant. If that is why you wear it then thats your call.

But to me the music comes first and any image attached to sXe comes second.

xsecx
04-24-2004, 11:05 PM
Its not hidden, but its not blatently obvious either.

The point of the X isnt to say look people im differant. If that is why you wear it then thats your call.

But to me the music comes first and any image attached to sXe comes second.

that's exactly what the point of the X is thought.
"I'm a person just like you...."

The music and the message are equally important, but if you're going to ignore the message, what good is the music?

xDOUGxDIGGLERx
04-25-2004, 11:26 AM
by the end of a gig or rave i find that the sweat has worn it off, well its usually goes before the main act comes on

whats a pen that is stubborn against sweat

Riki
04-25-2004, 12:43 PM
that's exactly what the point of the X is thought.
"I'm a person just like you...."

The music and the message are equally important, but if you're going to ignore the message, what good is the music?

Okay... I think your a deeply unhappy person, why?

Because your on a crusade, and people on crusades are never happy.

"sXe is not dogmatic, there are no
hard rules, these are for you to decide. Nobody should dictate like the police, or preach an ideology like the church or state.

Also there is no "message" per say, Straight edge is simply a personal choice.

"The whole straight-edge thing for me was never about this
kind of puritan lifestyle, where I was supposed to be leading the
masses towards a better tomorrow," Ian Mackaye

Straight edge is simply about liking hardcore music without having to live the stereotypical hedonistic (and destructive)lifestyle.

Afterall, sXe is a personal choice...

Many people try to make sXe more than it is, and those are the people that Ian Mackaye disowns in his interviews.

XprennaX
04-25-2004, 02:07 PM
Many people try to make sXe more than it is, and those are the people that Ian Mackaye disowns in his interviews.

And of course we all really care what Ian Mackaye says don't we? pfft!

xsecx
04-25-2004, 04:30 PM
[B]Okay... I think your a deeply unhappy person, why?

Because your on a crusade, and people on crusades are never happy.

Because I don't agree with you, I'm a deeply unhappy person? how does that logic work?

Ian MacKaye sang a song. A lot of other people made it a movement. what his opinion was on the things doesn't really matter since he hasn't been involved in straight edge for 2 decades.. And through it all, symbolism has been a major part of it. You on some level value this symbolism because you take part in it. To try and say that it doesn't matter while you're doing it doesn't make sense.

Also how can you say while including a quote about straight edge being about being a better tomorrow and then say that straight edge doesn't have a message?

Riki
04-25-2004, 07:30 PM
Because its a personal message rather than a public one.

Look i didnt sign up on the old forums to argue constantly. If i wanted to do that id have gone to eminem.com and make a post about how eminem likes to wear womens undies.

Anywho you have your unbending opinions, i have mine, lets just agree to disagree.

xsecx
04-25-2004, 07:52 PM

Look i didnt sign up on the old forums to argue constantly. If i wanted to do that id have gone to eminem.com and make a post about how eminem likes to wear womens undies.

Anywho you have your unbending opinions, i have mine, lets just agree to disagree.

that's not consistant. how are you going to change the world by keeping it to yourself? Why sing songs about it? Why did kids wear x's ever? Why do you keep contradicting yourself. If you're not proud don't wear an X. If you don't want people to know, don't wear one. To wear a tiny one pointless.

And honestly, you've made 2 attempts to personally attack me because I've challenged what you've said. That's weak. It's pretty clear to me that you haven't thought things through and don't really know why you do what you do, because it doesn't make sense.

Straightedgecat
04-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by xDOUGxDIGGLERx
by the end of a gig or rave i find that the sweat has worn it off, well its usually goes before the main act comes on

whats a pen that is stubborn against sweat

I use chissel tip Sharpie.. it dosnt smell to bad and it does some pretty good X's i got mine to stay on for an all day Festival about 10 Shows..

Riki
04-25-2004, 09:35 PM
that's not consistant. how are you going to change the world by keeping it to yourself? Why sing songs about it? Why did kids wear x's ever? Why do you keep contradicting yourself. If you're not proud don't wear an X. If you don't want people to know, don't wear one. To wear a tiny one pointless.

And honestly, you've made 2 attempts to personally attack me because I've challenged what you've said. That's weak. It's pretty clear to me that you haven't thought things through and don't really know why you do what you do, because it doesn't make sense.

Ill try one more time to explain my views although id guess im wasting my time, although ill emphasise this one last time, this is my opinion, and my motivation, therefore it cant be wrong...as its an opinion not a fact...okay?

I love hardcore, i love the lifestyle i lead, and i love being "a part of something", however i dont feel the need to advertise to everyone. Im not straight edge for attention, so i dont feel the need to attract it, and believe me giant X does attract attention.

I look at it like this, Gay blokes = fine. Gay blokes that announce there sexuality before there name = annoying. Im Riki, im straight edge. Not Im straight edge and im called Riki.

Im sure these words are wasted on you, as you seem to believe there is A specific way to do things.

sXe is not dogmatic, there are no
hard rules, these are for you to decide. Nobody should dictate like the police, or preach an ideology like the church or state.

I really really dont come here to argue, so perhaps we should just pretend that our voices have broken, and we have genital hair, and just get on with our lives, and stop arguing? And please...dont take your ball home.

Group hug?

xsecx
04-25-2004, 09:43 PM
Ill try one more time to explain my views although id guess im wasting my time, although ill emphasise this one last time, this is my opinion, and my motivation, therefore it cant be wrong...as its an opinion not a fact...okay?

I love hardcore, i love the lifestyle i lead, and i love being "a part of something", however i dont feel the need to advertise to everyone. Im not straight edge for attention, so i dont feel the need to attract it, and believe me giant X does attract attention.

I look at it like this, Gay blokes = fine. Gay blokes that announce there sexuality before there name = annoying. Im Riki, im straight edge. Not Im straight edge and im called Riki.

Im sure these words are wasted on you, as you seem to believe there is A specific way to do things.

Here's the thing. if you don't feel the need to attract attention then why do it at all? Do you understand that what you're saying doesn't make sense. you're saying you don't want to attract attention, but you're doing something that attracts attention. If you didn't want to attract attention you wouldn't X up at all. This is somehow lost on you.

I really really dont come here to argue, so perhaps we should just pretend that our voices have broken, and we have genital hair, and just get on with our lives, and stop arguing? And please...dont take your ball home.

Group hug?

so you came to make personal attacks when people don't agree with you and then pretend like you didn't and are in some sort of position to to play a maturity card? how the fuck does that make sense?

xvunderx
04-25-2004, 09:46 PM

I think being drug free is a personal message, but I think if you decide to claim edge, your deciding to be more vocal about it. Your taking a public stand, and showing resistance.

I also don't get how a small X isn't advertising, but big X is and just too much!

Riki
04-25-2004, 11:02 PM
Double teamed huh.

The differance is that smaller X is much less noticeable, yet its still there, and is comforting. (anyone in the UK, will understand its difficult to be in a club, and not feel like an outsider by not drinking alchohol). Like i said in an earlier post, a christian that wears a crucifix on the inside of his shirt, where other people dont notice it, but he knows its there. If that makes sense to you?

oh god i love americans i really do, i wouldnt have said i made any personal attacks, infact nothing ive said is particularly personal. And its not because you disagreed with me at all, everyone has opinions, and more often that not peoples opinions arent the same, i can accept that. Its the manor in which you disagree with me.

Perhaps the reason im so cautious about xing up, is because so many people do things, to appear differant/cool/interesting or whatever, and to me sXe isnt just a fashion statement.

This is the last reply i will make on this subject. So hows about we just stop arguing like sissies, and move on? Lets agree to disagree.

NOW group hug?

Riki
04-25-2004, 11:05 PM
I think being drug free is a personal message, but I think if you decide to claim edge, your deciding to be more vocal about it. Your taking a public stand, and showing resistance.

Please dont take offence as im not trying to cause any, but do you see sXe people like mormans, preaching anti drugs messages instead of christian ones?

The people i care about know my opinion on things, and i try to discourage them from excessive drink/drugs. However Marking an X on my hand only appeals to people i dont know. I dont feel its my place to preach to them how they should live their lives.

wont someone just agree with me about something :rolls eyes:

xsecx
04-26-2004, 10:22 AM
Please dont take offence as im not trying to cause any, but do you see sXe people like mormans, preaching anti drugs messages instead of christian ones?

The people i care about know my opinion on things, and i try to discourage them from excessive drink/drugs. However Marking an X on my hand only appeals to people i dont know. I dont feel its my place to preach to them how they should live their lives.

wont someone just agree with me about something :rolls eyes:

you'd have a point here IF YOU DIDN'T MARK YOUR HAND WITH AN X BUT YOU DO.

that's the entire point. the crux of why no one agrees with you because you're saying one thing and doing another.

xsecx
04-26-2004, 10:25 AM
Double teamed huh.

The differance is that smaller X is much less noticeable, yet its still there, and is comforting. (anyone in the UK, will understand its difficult to be in a club, and not feel like an outsider by not drinking alchohol). Like i said in an earlier post, a christian that wears a crucifix on the inside of his shirt, where other people dont notice it, but he knows its there. If that makes sense to you?

oh god i love americans i really do, i wouldnt have said i made any personal attacks, infact nothing ive said is particularly personal. And its not because you disagreed with me at all, everyone has opinions, and more often that not peoples opinions arent the same, i can accept that. Its the manor in which you disagree with me.

Perhaps the reason im so cautious about xing up, is because so many people do things, to appear differant/cool/interesting or whatever, and to me sXe isnt just a fashion statement.

This is the last reply i will make on this subject. So hows about we just stop arguing like sissies, and move on? Lets agree to disagree.

NOW group hug?

So saying that I must be unhappy because I disagree with you wasn't a personal attack and I must be thinking this way because I'm american?

The problem it's not being dropped is because you're wrong. you're wrong even within your own words. You're saying that people that X up are doing so as a fashion statement, BUT YOU ARE X'ING UP. Ifyou wanted it for comfort why not do it on your leg under your trousers or on your chest under a shirt. No, you dn't do that, you put it on your hand where people can see and notice.

You're a fucking idiot. There's really no polite way to say it.

Jesatu
04-26-2004, 12:58 PM
Yhoish. What a friendly group of munchkins you are :)

Long time lurker, first time poster. Enjoy my ramblings :) I'm gonna cut apart the last couple of posts, simply because I think you're giving riki a really really hard time. Read on....

"The problem it's not being dropped is because you're wrong."
WRONG - it's because you think he's being a hypocrite, not because he's wrong. There's a BIG difference.

"You're saying that people that X up are doing so as a fashion statement, BUT YOU ARE X'ING UP."
There is more than one reason to X up. Ever thing of that? I think Riki's doing it as a symbol to those that know what it means, not so that people think it's cool, not so he can show off about it, and not because he thinks it's cool. It's the same reason people put the fish symbol on their cars. Many many people don't know what it means - and those that DO know what it means will be comforted by the oneness shown by that simple action.

"(anyone in the UK, will understand its difficult to be in a club, and not feel like an outsider by not drinking alchohol). "
As someone who hasn't been drinking for nigh on two years now, I can completely agree with this. "Why aren't you drinking?" is almost guarenteed to be asked when i ask for water. If I saw someone else wearing an X, it would make me feel much less of an outsider. It would comfort me, most definately.

"Ifyou wanted it for comfort why not do it on your leg under your trousers or on your chest under a shirt. No, you dn't do that, you put it on your hand where people can see and notice. "
I wonder if anyone who sees it knows what it means. Does he go around saying "HAHA! I am sXe, and therefore superior to you"? I doubt it. Maybe he does - in which case, he's an ass.

Why do you wear your X? Answer me that :)

There's a huge difference between walking up to someone who's drinking an alcoholic drink and saying "I'm straight edge! Stop drinking, you poisoned evildoer!" and someone who's drinking an alcoholic drink walking up to you and asking "Why are you wearing an X?" or "I noticed you've got an X - are you straight edge? Tell me about it". The first is annoying as hell, the other two are not.

"You're a fucking idiot. There's really no polite way to say it."
And one of the most bigoted people I think I've ever had the displeasure of having to converse with. There's a much politer way to say it, but I thought you'd prefer it like that.

You know, some people I know really hate the sXe movement, because they (and I) knew some edgers, who were the Hardcore version of the evangelist churches. If they saw anyone drinking or smoking they'd go up and preach their little asses off, and it just got people hating them, and their movement. Yes, you can try to make a difference and stop people 'poisoning' themselves - but if they hate you, then it definately cuts your chances.

How many people do you know that are so intent on being 'indivudual' and not 'one of the crowd' they they do everything just the same as everyone else in the 'alt' scene? I can think of quite a few. Are you sure you aren't just doing that? Wearing an X so you can feel 'individual'? Or are you doing it to feed your ego? the "I'm sXe, so I'm better than you"? I somehow doubt you're doing it because it's what YOU want to do... Just from what you've said, you seem to be sXe because it's cool, edgy, different, and you get to make youself feel better than all the drinkers and smokers out there. Yes, I could be wrong, but when you're attacking other sXe-ers just because they don't stand on a soap box and preach to the masses, that's what it sounds like.

straightXed
04-26-2004, 01:02 PM
hi, i'm english and i don't feel like an outsider in a club for not drinking and generally agree with dusty and viv. I won't say anything else in case thats classed as a triple teaming i just thought i'd show where i stand on this.

xsecx
04-26-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Jesatu
Yhoish. What a friendly group of munchkins you are :)

Long time lurker, first time poster. Enjoy my ramblings :) I'm gonna cut apart the last couple of posts, simply because I think you're giving riki a really really hard time. Read on....

"The problem it's not being dropped is because you're wrong."
WRONG - it's because you think he's being a hypocrite, not because he's wrong. There's a BIG difference.

"You're saying that people that X up are doing so as a fashion statement, BUT YOU ARE X'ING UP."
There is more than one reason to X up. Ever thing of that? I think Riki's doing it as a symbol to those that know what it means, not so that people think it's cool, not so he can show off about it, and not because he thinks it's cool. It's the same reason people put the fish symbol on their cars. Many many people don't know what it means - and those that DO know what it means will be comforted by the oneness shown by that simple action.

"(anyone in the UK, will understand its difficult to be in a club, and not feel like an outsider by not drinking alchohol). "
As someone who hasn't been drinking for nigh on two years now, I can completely agree with this. "Why aren't you drinking?" is almost guarenteed to be asked when i ask for water. If I saw someone else wearing an X, it would make me feel much less of an outsider. It would comfort me, most definately.

"Ifyou wanted it for comfort why not do it on your leg under your trousers or on your chest under a shirt. No, you dn't do that, you put it on your hand where people can see and notice. "
I wonder if anyone who sees it knows what it means. Does he go around saying "HAHA! I am sXe, and therefore superior to you"? I doubt it. Maybe he does - in which case, he's an ass.

Why do you wear your X? Answer me that :)

There's a huge difference between walking up to someone who's drinking an alcoholic drink and saying "I'm straight edge! Stop drinking, you poisoned evildoer!" and someone who's drinking an alcoholic drink walking up to you and asking "Why are you wearing an X?" or "I noticed you've got an X - are you straight edge? Tell me about it". The first is annoying as hell, the other two are not.

"You're a fucking idiot. There's really no polite way to say it."
And one of the most bigoted people I think I've ever had the displeasure of having to converse with. There's a much politer way to say it, but I thought you'd prefer it like that.

You know, some people I know really hate the sXe movement, because they (and I) knew some edgers, who were the Hardcore version of the evangelist churches. If they saw anyone drinking or smoking they'd go up and preach their little asses off, and it just got people hating them, and their movement. Yes, you can try to make a difference and stop people 'poisoning' themselves - but if they hate you, then it definately cuts your chances.

How many people do you know that are so intent on being 'indivudual' and not 'one of the crowd' they they do everything just the same as everyone else in the 'alt' scene? I can think of quite a few. Are you sure you aren't just doing that? Wearing an X so you can feel 'individual'? Or are you doing it to feed your ego? the "I'm sXe, so I'm better than you"? I somehow doubt you're doing it because it's what YOU want to do... Just from what you've said, you seem to be sXe because it's cool, edgy, different, and you get to make youself feel better than all the drinkers and smokers out there. Yes, I could be wrong, but when you're attacking other sXe-ers just because they don't stand on a soap box and preach to the masses, that's what it sounds like.

hi riki, thanks for signing up with a different email address to back yourself up.

straightXed
04-26-2004, 01:07 PM
hi riki, thanks for signing up with a different email address to back yourself up.

wow double teamed, Hey even better than that, double teamed by one person. cool.

Jesatu
04-26-2004, 01:13 PM
Feel free to check IP addresses, trace back the email addresses, get an OS fingerprint from me - I doubt Riki's running the same system I am (although, you never know). Hell - check whatever you want. I'll freely assist you at every point.

Please, do you have ANY proof that we're the same person? Or are you just being an ass because you can't think of any proper arguments to my points?

I do love how, as soon as *two* people disagree with you, you decide that they MUST be the same person!

You know why I never post on here? Because of this. One of the reasons i avoided Straight Edge as a movement for so long was because of the other sXers I knew. They were the most abnoxious assholes I'd ever talked to - if you weren't one of them, there was something wrong with you. It seems to me you're exactly the same. Rather than encouraging riki and others to spread the word, you attack them for not doing so. Instead of being friendly and trying to encourage other people to join the movement, you harass and stab at anyone who doesn't hold exactly the same view as you.

Straight Edge isn't what YOU think it should be, it's about what PEOPLE think it should be - how the INDIVIDUAL interprets Straight Edge. YOU are not the authority, and if someone has a different view, then WHY SHOULDN'T THEY? What makes YOU right and THEM wrong? I'll tell you, incase you can't grasp at what I'm getting at. It's your ego.

Get over it.

xsecx
04-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Feel free to check IP addresses, trace back the email addresses, get an OS fingerprint from me - I doubt Riki's running the same system I am (although, you never know). Hell - check whatever you want. I'll freely assist you at every point.

Please, do you have ANY proof that we're the same person? Or are you just being an ass because you can't think of any proper arguments to my points?

I do love how, as soon as *two* people disagree with you, you decide that they MUST be the same person!

You know why I never post on here? Because of this. One of the reasons i avoided Straight Edge as a movement for so long was because of the other sXers I knew. They were the most abnoxious assholes I'd ever talked to - if you weren't one of them, there was something wrong with you. It seems to me you're exactly the same. Rather than encouraging riki and others to spread the word, you attack them for not doing so. Instead of being friendly and trying to encourage other people to join the movement, you harass and stab at anyone who doesn't hold exactly the same view as you.

Straight Edge isn't what YOU think it should be, it's about what PEOPLE think it should be - how the INDIVIDUAL interprets Straight Edge. YOU are not the authority, and if someone has a different view, then WHY SHOULDN'T THEY? What makes YOU right and THEM wrong? I'll tell you, incase you can't grasp at what I'm getting at. It's your ego.

Get over it.

his last post, and your first post are from the EXACT same ip address. thanks for playing.

so you're either the same person, or you're existing within the same space and time.

Jesatu
04-26-2004, 01:20 PM
wow, really?

Pinging jesatu.kicks-ass.net [81.106.177.234] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 81.106.177.234: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64

Ping statistics for 81.106.177.234:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms

how odd is that? Well, at least 81 and 62 are on the same class subnet...

So, yeah. that's not my IP address.

Jesatu
04-26-2004, 01:24 PM
Incidentally, if anyone wants to check if that could be my IP that was given there, try this:

tracert 62.255.32.5

Tracing route to cache2-brhm.server.ntli.net [62.255.32.5]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms edgar [10.1.1.1]
2 8 ms 8 ms 13 ms 172.19.135.254
3 9 ms 12 ms 17 ms brhm-t2cam1-a-ge-wan42-107.inet.ntl.com [213.106
.228.13]
4 42 ms 19 ms 24 ms brhm-t2core-a-ge-wan64.inet.ntl.com [213.106.231
.50]
5 * 17 ms 48 ms cache2-brhm.server.ntli.net [62.255.32.5]

Trace complete.

"cache2-brhm.server.ntli.net " - that IP is the NTL cache for the entire midlands area. You just captured about 15% of the UK population. Damn, we're so sneaky...

xsecx
04-26-2004, 01:26 PM
wow, really?

Pinging jesatu.kicks-ass.net [81.106.177.234] with 32 bytes of data:

Ping statistics for 81.106.177.234:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms

how odd is that? Well, at least 81 and 62 are on the same class subnet...

So, yeah. that's not my IP address.

so yeah, that's what's logged. and pinging an ip address isn't the way to tell what ip address you're on.
ipconfig is if you're on windows

what you just showed doesn't demonstrate anything. I have logs, and I'll gladly pull them for everyone to see, but honestly, you're caught, just give it up. throwing around technical jargen that you don't understand doesn't work.

and 81 isn't the same subnet as 62. of course they are both address space that's owned by NTL.

xsecx
04-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Incidentally, if anyone wants to check if that could be my IP that was given there, try this:

tracert 62.255.32.5

Tracing route to cache2-brhm.server.ntli.net [62.255.32.5]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms edgar [10.1.1.1]
2 8 ms 8 ms 13 ms 172.19.135.254
3 9 ms 12 ms 17 ms brhm-t2cam1-a-ge-wan42-107.inet.ntl.com [213.106
.228.13]
4 42 ms 19 ms 24 ms brhm-t2core-a-ge-wan64.inet.ntl.com [213.106.231
.50]
5 * 17 ms 48 ms cache2-brhm.server.ntli.net [62.255.32.5]

Trace complete.

"cache2-brhm.server.ntli.net " - that IP is the NTL cache for the entire midlands area. You just captured about 15% of the UK population. Damn, we're so sneaky...

yeah, because you come and view one post. go directly to the one that riki is arguing on, from the same ip space, after riki complains about no one agreeing with him.

ntl caches are spread out. and amazingly the only 2 people that are on that ip are you and riki.

it's so much more plausible that you're different people.
oh wait. no it isn't.

Jesatu
04-26-2004, 01:35 PM
they are, however, the same CLASS subnet, as i said - A

Class A being 1.0.0.0 through 126.0.0.0, that is.

And if you look at my second post, it explains that you just tracked a proxy server :)

You know what's really cool tho? That, even if I AM riki (which I am assuredly not) you STILL haven't replied to the points raised by the 'jesatu' posts. Hurrah :)

Know what? Ignore the different name. Assume I AM riki, if you want, and I'm afflicted with MPD. Think of me as his second, most annoying personality. Doesn't change much, and then we can get away from this STUPID argument about if we're the same person or not.

xsecx
04-26-2004, 01:38 PM
they are, however, the same CLASS subnet, as i said - A

Class A being 1.0.0.0 through 126.0.0.0, that is.

And if you look at my second post, it explains that you just tracked a proxy server :)

I'm fully aware what I tracked, that however doesn't change anything I've said up to this point.

81.0.0.0 is a class a address 62.0.0.0 is a class a address 1.0.0.0 through 126.0.0.0 is nothing.

xsecx
04-26-2004, 01:40 PM

You know what's really cool tho? That, even if I AM riki (which I am assuredly not) you STILL haven't replied to the points raised by the 'jesatu' posts. Hurrah :)

yeah, because I'm not going to have a conversation with someone that pretends to be someone else to try and further their case.

Jesatu
04-26-2004, 01:47 PM
Hrm.. I shouldn't edit posts, things happen here too fast.

Firstly, my subnet class comment was correct - it appears you're just arguing for the joy of it. Can you not accept that other people who don't agree with you might be right?

Secondly, I'm not Riki. I have no desire to be Riki. Are our writing styles so similar that you get confused?

If we are NOT the same person (which would make sense to me - I don't see how a second personality suddenly allows you to win an argument) then you're just being rude by not actually addressing the points i have raised. Hell, even if I am you might as well answer me. Surely if my argument is so flimsy I have to get imaginary back-up in, you should be able to crush me easily beneath your mighty sXe boot?

no?

Riki
04-26-2004, 01:49 PM
LOL!

Now this is comedy.. I assure you he isnt me. His english is too good for one. If u actually bothered to look us both up properly. You would see we are both in the Birmingham catchment area of NTL UK. But have differant IP addresses.

I would like you to reply to his points raised tho.

xsecx
04-26-2004, 01:50 PM
Hrm.. I shouldn't edit posts, things happen here too fast.

Firstly, my subnet class comment was correct - it appears you're just arguing for the joy of it. Can you not accept that other people who don't agree with you might be right?

Secondly, I'm not Riki. I have no desire to be Riki. Are our writing styles so similar that you get confused?

If we are NOT the same person (which would make sense to me - I don't see how a second personality suddenly allows you to win an argument) then you're just being rude by not actually addressing the points i have raised. Hell, even if I am you might as well answer me. Surely if my argument is so flimsy I have to get imaginary back-up in, you should be able to crush me easily beneath your mighty sXe boot?

no?

no your comment was incorrect
http://euclid.math.brandeis.edu/turtschi/whois/neta1.html
those are all the CLASS A addresses by who owns them. You don't know what you're talking about.

as for the rest, I'm not going to argue with a split personality.

xsecx
04-26-2004, 01:52 PM
LOL!

Now this is comedy.. I assure you he isnt me. His english is too good for one. If u actually bothered to look us both up properly. You would see we are both in the Birmingham catchment area of NTL UK. But have differant IP addresses.

I would like you to reply to his points raised tho.

Yeah. it's at this point I'll be getting rid of the both of you as I know you're lying, and the whole deal is sketch as hell.

straightXed
04-26-2004, 01:56 PM
no your comment was incorrect
http://euclid.math.brandeis.edu/turtschi/whois/neta1.html
those are all the CLASS A addresses by who owns them. You don't know what you're talking about.

as for the rest, I'm not going to argue with a split personality.

it could be a bigger brother, i mean i remember when i was 8 i got my big brother on to people i couldn't deal with.

Straightedgecat
04-26-2004, 07:54 PM
Yeah. it's at this point I'll be getting rid of the both of you as I know you're lying, and the whole deal is sketch as hell.

yea i wouldnt fuck around with Dusty he kinda owns the site.. but Dusty you are right you still arnt angry you do never get emotional or change persionality.. you werent kidding

SgtD
04-28-2004, 04:00 AM
of course you are! *slaps Dusty's shoulder* of course you are!

Straightedgecat
04-28-2004, 02:33 PM
of course you are! *slaps Dusty's shoulder* of course you are!
of corse he is what.. you didnt quote.. so i have no idea what your talking about

avengedxriot
04-29-2004, 06:32 PM
no. but you can finely craft whatever size you like.

i do kinda like thin x's these days.

this is a good size.

http://i.myspace.com/11/05/465011/3436520_l.jpg

geeze, who is that and why is he all bloodied up?

Straightedgecat
04-29-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by avengedxriot
MICHELLE!!!!! IT IS YOU!!!

avengedxriot
04-29-2004, 07:31 PM
haha hey jesse! yeah dude i was searching my old email and i found this verification for sxe.com and im like whoa isn't jesse doing this so i verified, heh.

xsecx
04-30-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by avengedxriot

mike from a.18 among other bands.

and he's bloodied up because he's fucking hardcore and occasionally shit happens.

Straightedgecat
04-30-2004, 10:40 AM
mike from a.18 among other bands.

and he's bloodied up because he's fucking hardcore and occasionally shit happens.
haha i was going to say the same thing to her.. but i know AvengedXRiot, so i think ill tell her in person

xJoeyNormalx
05-18-2004, 01:29 AM
I don't normally bother X-ing up. My girlfriend, however, seems to have a minor obsession with drawing Xs on my hands...

Straightedgecat
05-19-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by xJoeyNormalx
I don't normally bother X-ing up. My girlfriend, however, seems to have a minor obsession with drawing Xs on my hands...
strange

xJoeyNormalx
05-19-2004, 08:08 PM
Especially because she drinks...

Straightedgecat
05-20-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by xJoeyNormalx
Especially because she drinks...
shes a STONA!

xJONNYSCREAMx
02-25-2006, 06:44 PM

JEsse-

sometimes, mines get all outta whack and ends up looking like a cross. And I'm jewish! (by heritage) Plus, whenever i wipe my forhead off with my hand, it gets my forhead all black. ech.

I HAVE A QUESTION!

Does anyone elses X's seem to fade in less than a day? Mines are really easy to literally scrape off.

xbustedx
02-25-2006, 09:54 PM
I usually just use the biggest sharpie I have. I rock the fat X's

xsecx
02-25-2006, 11:12 PM
sometimes, mines get all outta whack and ends up looking like a cross. And I'm jewish! (by heritage) Plus, whenever i wipe my forhead off with my hand, it gets my forhead all black. ech.

I HAVE A QUESTION!

Does anyone elses X's seem to fade in less than a day? Mines are really easy to literally scrape off.

what are you doing where you need x's to last longer than a day?

xJONNYSCREAMx
02-26-2006, 01:14 PM
what are you doing where you need x's to last longer than a day?

...I go to school. And I can't do it in the morning, cuz i barely have time to wake up. but I don't like it fading away at..say...2 PM and then having people go, "hey, your X is fading away. Are you losing your edge." I don't care, but it gets sooo bloody annoying. Plus...I like displaying it more, especially at night.

xsecx
02-26-2006, 01:26 PM
...I go to school. And I can't do it in the morning, cuz i barely have time to wake up. but I don't like it fading away at..say...2 PM and then having people go, "hey, your X is fading away. Are you losing your edge." I don't care, but it gets sooo bloody annoying. Plus...I like displaying it more, especially at night.

what's the point of x'ing up at school?

xJONNYSCREAMx
02-26-2006, 09:18 PM
what's the point of x'ing up at school?

..whats the point in only x-ing up at shows?

Here, I'm sorry, but people try to sway you into drugs and alchohol. I, alone, won't give into that temptation. But I have to show my pride. To show people that I won't. And it's something I've really taken a fancy to.

xsecx
02-26-2006, 09:52 PM

Here, I'm sorry, but people try to sway you into drugs and alchohol. I, alone, won't give into that temptation. But I have to show my pride. To show people that I won't. And it's something I've really taken a fancy to.

because some things don't make sense out of context. there arefar better ways to show your pride than putting x's on your hand on a daily basis.

xJONNYSCREAMx
02-26-2006, 10:10 PM
because some things don't make sense out of context. there arefar better ways to show your pride than putting x's on your hand on a daily basis.

I know this. But it's just one thing I do.

xbustedx
02-27-2006, 06:45 PM

Are you only sxe at shows?(I doubt you are) so it doesn't take it out of context. (unless you consider its actual exact reason and the original reason to be the only reason to X up.)

xsecx
02-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Are you only sxe at shows?(I doubt you are) so it doesn't take it out of context. (unless you consider its actual exact reason and the original reason to be the only reason to X up.)

do you mosh in your car while listening to the stereo?

xbustedx
02-27-2006, 07:19 PM
do you mosh in your car while listening to the stereo?

If there was room I would. I dance all the time, even when I am not at shows just because I love to do it.

xsecx
02-27-2006, 07:26 PM
If there was room I would. I dance all the time, even when I am not at shows just because I love to do it.

and it's also something that out of context looks really stupid.

this is also moot unless you have x'd up hands 24/7

xbustedx
02-27-2006, 07:35 PM
and it's also something that out of context looks really stupid.

this is also moot unless you have x'd up hands 24/7

Personally I don't think it looks stupid but whatever.

and of course I don't X up 24/7

xsecx
02-27-2006, 07:37 PM
Personally I don't think it looks stupid but whatever.

watch some videos with the sound turned off.

and of course I don't X up 24/7

why not?

xbustedx
02-27-2006, 07:48 PM
watch some videos with the sound turned off.

why not?

actually I do that all the time because my computer doesn't have a sound card and so I end up doing that a lot. And who said I danced with no music? I take my ipod everywhere with me and I have a stero at home so I am constantly surronded by music.

for a couple reasons because lots of permanant markers have chemicals that I don't feel comfortable leaving on my hands for extended peroids of time. and I dont' fall asleep with X's on because then it gets everywhere (including my sheets and my face) and also because I don't want to take the time to X up all the time.

xsecx
02-27-2006, 07:56 PM
actually I do that all the time because my computer doesn't have a sound card and so I end up doing that a lot. And who said I danced with no music? I take my ipod everywhere with me and I have a stero at home so I am constantly surronded by music.

the point being without the music, hardcore dancing looks fucking retared. in context however is a different thing.

for a couple reasons because lots of permanant markers have chemicals that I don't feel comfortable leaving on my hands for extended peroids of time. and I dont' fall asleep with X's on because then it gets everywhere (including my sheets and my face) and also because I don't want to take the time to X up all the time.

electrical tape then if you think it's a good idea to x up all the time.

xJONNYSCREAMx
02-27-2006, 07:56 PM

I actually do X up, whenever i can.

xbustedx
02-27-2006, 09:50 PM
the point being without the music, hardcore dancing looks fucking retared. in context however is a different thing.

electrical tape then if you think it's a good idea to x up all the time.

I didn't say that I want to X up ALL the time. But I don't feel restricted Xing up whenever I feel like it. In other words I don't think it is dumb or wrong to X up at other places than shows.

xsecx
02-28-2006, 08:41 AM
I didn't say that I want to X up ALL the time. But I don't feel restricted Xing up whenever I feel like it. In other words I don't think it is dumb or wrong to X up at other places than shows.

why don't you want to X up all the time then? Do you X up at work?

stepinsideissue
02-28-2006, 10:08 AM

You can't be serious about the point of X-ing up at shows.

Never mind that. I read that wrong. I didn't see " only " .

xbustedx
02-28-2006, 06:59 PM
why don't you want to X up all the time then? Do you X up at work?

I don't go to work I am still a student and sometimes I do. It all depends on how I am feeling or if I want to take the time.

xsecx
02-28-2006, 07:39 PM
I don't go to work I am still a student and sometimes I do. It all depends on how I am feeling or if I want to take the time.

half ass.