PDA

View Full Version : an undesirable scenario has arisen

AxZxHxC
05-29-2004, 11:19 PM
ok, one of the shittiest things happened to me last night. I played a show with my band and i was at the merch table aftre sellin our stuff, when my bandmates girlfriend comes up to me with a sprite. And sprite being delicious and all, I take it. It was open, and she said she didnt want the rest of it. So I took a sip and tasted alcohol, so i spit it out and rinsed out my mouth, and i almost threw up, because the tatse was so repulsing. I was so pissed off, i almost put my fist down her throat. And now some of my friends are givin me shit for getting alcohol in my mouth. I think it was all set up, but now im really depressed. I dont know what to think. Would this be a break, because if it was, then I think Im gonna cry. And the only time Ive ever cried was when my dad got shot. I dont know what to make of this. Can you guys help me?

XrandomideazX
05-29-2004, 11:38 PM
dont stress yourself so much about it but you were tricked so its not your fault.dont cry because it will only make you think of things you should have done and you thought it was sprite!I suggest you talk to the girl and ask her what she was thinking.unless your so upset then avoid all contact!she obviously doesnt care what you stand for so just blow her off!

revenge,its whats for dinner!haha

AxZxHxC
05-29-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by XrandomideazX
dont stress yourself so much about it but you were tricked so its not your fault.dont cry because it will only make you think of things you should have done and you thought it was sprite!I suggest you talk to the girl and ask her what she was thinking.unless your so upset then avoid all contact!she obviously doesnt care what you stand for so just blow her off!

revenge,its whats for dinner!haha

yeah. one thing i forgot to include was that she was drunk. so maybe she will get drunk, crash, and realize that alcohol isnt good for you.

XrandomideazX
05-29-2004, 11:47 PM
maybe she will realize that her actions were extremely cold hearted....but then again she was drunk!see thats what i dont understand about people who drink!you see people on tv die in crashes and liver failure!But i guess they want to experience it first hand.idiots!

AxZxHxC
05-29-2004, 11:50 PM
maybe she will realize that her actions were extremely cold hearted....but then again she was drunk!see thats what i dont understand about people who drink!you see people on tv die in crashes and liver failure!But i guess they want to experience it first hand.idiots!

amen

xsecx
06-11-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by AxZxHxC
ok, one of the shittiest things happened to me last night. I played a show with my band and i was at the merch table aftre sellin our stuff, when my bandmates girlfriend comes up to me with a sprite. And sprite being delicious and all, I take it. It was open, and she said she didnt want the rest of it. So I took a sip and tasted alcohol, so i spit it out and rinsed out my mouth, and i almost threw up, because the tatse was so repulsing. I was so pissed off, i almost put my fist down her throat. And now some of my friends are givin me shit for getting alcohol in my mouth. I think it was all set up, but now im really depressed. I dont know what to think. Would this be a break, because if it was, then I think Im gonna cry. And the only time Ive ever cried was when my dad got shot. I dont know what to make of this. Can you guys help me?

I would make it my lifes mission to make sure than girl ends up drinking piss.

Dummy
06-11-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by xsecx

good call, next time she sets her sprite aside, pee in it.

xscottx
06-11-2004, 11:36 AM

Hey bro dont worry about i have been tricked loads of times people they evan do it to me when there sober. fuking druggies and drinkers are assholes , dont get depressed about it . if u really do need help about it just discuss some more with xsecx and others on here cos they know what there talking about cos the help and welcome they given me is fuking awesome an i respect them completly. kepp easy keep your head up, dont let thoses fuk heads make a mock out of you . X

linsee
06-11-2004, 02:09 PM
dude you didnt know there was alcohol in it, its not your fault. they shouldnt be giving you shit and you shouldnt be worrying about it.

AxZxHxC
06-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by xsecx

I dont know why I havent thought of that yet. Next time I see her...

xscottx
06-11-2004, 02:32 PM
Yea nice one man. Go for it. See how she feels when she realises she has just drank piss.. HaHa sounds good already.

xgregx
06-11-2004, 02:35 PM
bastards

Straightedgecat
06-11-2004, 07:37 PM
id say piss it is.. but before you make her drink piss watch the dave chappelle comedy sketch of "piss on you" when hes doing the spoof on R kelly.. and then make her drink piss. and then mail her a shampoo sample and make it be mayonase.. but anyways dude i shouldnt be joking.. its not your falt, dont sweat shit like that if your stressing about it and people set it up then your just giving them what they want, which is you to be stressed and miserable.. its not your falt and just dont worry about it

xgregx
06-11-2004, 08:07 PM
just kick her really hard in the shins

XrandomideazX
06-12-2004, 12:49 AM
you like kicking people in the shins dont you?

xgregx
06-12-2004, 11:54 AM
you like kicking people in the shins dont you?

hey, it works.

XrandomideazX
06-12-2004, 12:55 PM
Are you a short person?