PDA

View Full Version : you guys are jealous

unspoken
09-07-2004, 07:37 PM
im totally going to see mxpx. their playing here for 3 nights, performing evry one of their songs and filming their dvd. all of you wish you could be there. admit it.

straightXed
09-08-2004, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by unspoken
im totally going to see mxpx. their playing here for 3 nights, performing evry one of their songs and filming their dvd. all of you wish you could be there. admit it.

um, no.

linsee
09-08-2004, 04:07 PM
i wanna gooooooooooooooooo

SgtD
09-09-2004, 03:11 AM
chatolic punk rock?! oh i really wish to be there.
*sarcasm*

linsee
09-09-2004, 11:08 PM
celena just called me and let me listen, ooooo. oh to be a screaming 13 year old.

xsecx
09-10-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by linsee
celena just called me and let me listen, ooooo. oh to be a screaming 13 year old.

wait. she was serious?

linsee
09-10-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
wait. she was serious?

yeah, but i dont think she had much fun. pop punk shows have too many screaming 13 year olds.

straightXed
09-10-2004, 06:19 PM
yeah, but i dont think she had much fun. pop punk shows have too many screaming 13 year olds.

did she join in?

linsee
09-11-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by straightXed
did she join in?

i dont think so, i didnt hear her.

unspoken
09-11-2004, 01:29 PM
i did go, but i left about a half hour into their set. i didnt realize how popular they were. i havent seen them as mxpx since i was like 15, so a lot has changed apparently. there were way tomany people there. it stunk.

straightXed
09-11-2004, 02:04 PM
i did go, but i left about a half hour into their set. i didnt realize how popular they were. i havent seen them as mxpx since i was like 15, so a lot has changed apparently. there were way tomany people there. it stunk.

mxpx stinks.

unspoken
09-12-2004, 11:57 AM
mxpx stinks.

the main reason i went was cause i grew up with the guys and it would be a great nostalgic experience. its not like i think theyre the greatest band ever.

straightXed
09-12-2004, 01:30 PM
the main reason i went was cause i grew up with the guys and it would be a great nostalgic experience. its not like i think theyre the greatest band ever.

i grew up with a guy who got mentioned on the horse racing channel, jealous?

unspoken
09-12-2004, 01:31 PM
i grew up with a guy who got mentioned on the horse racing channel, jealous?

very much so

the premise of this thread was meant to be sarcastic. i wasnt actually expecting people to be jealous. and from everyone but lindsey i was expecting exactly the reaction i received. i was just mentioning it.

straightXed
09-12-2004, 01:36 PM
very much so

the premise of this thread was meant to be sarcastic. i wasnt actually expecting people to be jealous. and from everyone but lindsey i was expecting exactly the reaction i received. i was just mentioning it.

i'm glad i'm so predictable? so did you predict lindsey's response to be so different to mine? i mean whats all that about?

unspoken
09-12-2004, 02:02 PM
i'm glad i'm so predictable? so did you predict lindsey's response to be so different to mine? i mean whats all that about?

i meant, i knew lindsey woould be the only one that liked them.

im sorry, i worded that wrong

straightXed
09-12-2004, 02:06 PM
i meant, i knew lindsey woould be the only one that liked them.

im sorry, i worded that wrong

yeah it sounded like you got a bit defensive?

unspoken
09-12-2004, 02:11 PM
not so much defensive as explaining myself so you guys dont think im THAT much of a nerd ;)

straightXed
09-12-2004, 02:17 PM
not so much defensive as explaining myself so you guys dont think im THAT much of a nerd ;)

not convinced

unspoken
09-12-2004, 02:35 PM
not convinced

shucks

linsee
09-12-2004, 04:57 PM

you arent, but i am.

ed might be a bigger one tho.

straightXed
09-12-2004, 05:09 PM
you arent, but i am.

ed might be a bigger one tho.

yeah i'm a nerd.

unspoken
09-12-2004, 05:21 PM
ive come to embrace the fact we're all nerds in our own special way

straightXed
09-12-2004, 05:29 PM
ive come to embrace the fact we're all nerds in our own special way

no i'm a dictionary definition nerd.

unspoken
09-12-2004, 05:35 PM
Main Entry: nerd
Pronunciation: 'n&rd
Function: noun
Etymology: perhaps from nerd, a creature in the children's book If I Ran the Zoo (1950) by Dr. Seuss (Theodor Geisel)
: an unstylish, unattractive, or socially inept person; especially : one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits <computer nerds>

straightXed
09-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Etymology: perhaps from nerd, a creature in the children's book If I Ran the Zoo (1950) by Dr. Seuss (Theodor Geisel)
: an unstylish, unattractive, or socially inept person; especially : one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits <computer nerds>

ummm? what?

xsecx
09-12-2004, 07:43 PM

then I have you all beat. I just don't talk about my nerdom.

straightXed
09-13-2004, 05:20 AM
then I have you all beat. I just don't talk about my nerdom.

it goes without saying.

xsecx
09-13-2004, 09:22 AM
it goes without saying.

seriously, you have no idea. my nerdom is well confined to work and work related conversations. I don't talk about it at home and I don't really talk to people about it. makes life easier.

SgtD
09-13-2004, 09:30 AM
what i'm sick of: people think I'm a nerd cos i have glasses.
the truth is i am an outdoor person really

straightXed
09-13-2004, 10:59 AM
seriously, you have no idea. my nerdom is well confined to work and work related conversations. I don't talk about it at home and I don't really talk to people about it. makes life easier.

i talk to others about my nerdom and i often get peoples eyes glazing over but when i'm talking to others with the same interest then my nerdom really flows.

linsee
09-13-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by SgtD
what i'm sick of: people think I'm a nerd cos i have glasses.
the truth is i am an outdoor person really

its okay people think im emo because i wear glasses.

SgtD
09-14-2004, 02:58 AM
that's so stupid. i mean, i wear my glasses cos i want to SEE, and i hate contacts

Sara
10-09-2004, 02:06 AM
hey, where are mxpx performing... They were meant to be playing at the funhouse festival here is brisbane, and it was A/A now its +18 dammit.
luv sez.

DcDuckee
10-18-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by SgtD
that's so stupid. i mean, i wear my glasses cos i want to SEE, and i hate contacts

I have never heard anyone in my entire life seriously get made fun of for wearing glasses.

JustLikeUlil1
10-18-2004, 04:07 PM
almost every other lunch this one kid i know gets made fun of... but he asks for it alot of the time. he always tries to start fights, and him wearing glasses is just another way for the people he starts with, to pick on him.

SgtD
10-19-2004, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by DcDuckee
I have never heard anyone in my entire life seriously get made fun of for wearing glasses.
i didn't say i was made fun of. i said people think I'm a nerd cos i have glasses, and don't look further

slinkysRrad
10-19-2004, 05:40 PM

MXPX so sold out. Their guitarist plays in Ashley Simpson's backing band.. I know this because my friend likes them. It's sad really.