PDA

View Full Version : to be or not to be

osmosis
01-02-2005, 05:26 PM
hey how you all doing im new here but know about sxe for a yr or so,but over the past few weeks iv been giveing it a lot of thought if i shud become sxe or not but i dont no. iv never drank in my life so that wud be hard to pack in i dont smoke but i wud be lieing if i sed i never try it and i av dun weed befor but since iv dun that dose that mean i cud never be sxe or not hopfully u guys out there cud maybe help and lend sum advice or not.thanx

flame_still_burns
01-02-2005, 06:58 PM
www.dictionary.com

the first rule of straight edge is we are all expert spellers.

DcDuckee
01-02-2005, 07:24 PM
hay, mi nayme iz danielle. wellcum

xsecx
01-02-2005, 08:16 PM
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/cultures/straight-edge-faq/

This would be a good place to start.

And in all honesty , you might want to change your writing style otherwise people will focus on that rather than what you're trying to say.

DcDuckee
01-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/cultures/straight-edge-faq/

This would be a good place to start.

And in all honesty , you might want to change your writing style otherwise people will focus on that rather than what you're trying to say.

no we wudnt!!11!!!1!

Straightedgecat
01-02-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by DcDuckee
hay, mi nayme iz danielle. wellcum cum

DcDuckee
01-02-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
cum

are you making fun of my spelling?

Straightedgecat
01-02-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by DcDuckee
are you making fun of my spelling? maybe! you wanna start somthing danielle!?

SgtD
01-03-2005, 01:56 AM
i had 3 laughs reading this thread. thanks guyshttp://forum.supergamez.hu/kep/faces/circling.gif

straightXed
01-03-2005, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by SgtD
i had 3 laughs reading this thread. thanks guyshttp://forum.supergamez.hu/kep/faces/circling.gif

Dude, theres something wrong with your eyes!

SgtD
01-03-2005, 02:36 AM
4 laughs...

daytonohsxe
01-03-2005, 07:54 AM
I have a question. Is that guy retarded or is he one of those people that type in slang because they're too damn lazy to just type so people can read it? I like to type so people can read what I'm explaining and I'm a journalist :)

osmosis
01-03-2005, 07:58 AM
ok ye thanx guys, helping so much here. and about the spelling thing really wats ye point

daytonohsxe
01-03-2005, 08:06 AM
Dude seriously! You need to invest in a dictionary. Or maybe just go to a damn website.

xvunderx
01-03-2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by osmosis
ok ye thanx guys, helping so much here. and about the spelling thing really wats ye point

The point is that it makes you sound kinda dumb, and many like me will just give up reading the posts because it's too painful to try get through.

Bad spelling is fine. But doing it on purpose to sound like your special needs is just a giant ass pain.

Not trying to be all negative here, but it's my pet Internet peeve, and one shared by every one over the age of 13.

Welcome to board, hopefully we'll see you around!

daytonohsxe
01-03-2005, 08:11 AM
I agree.

xsecx
01-03-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by daytonohsxe
I have a question. Is that guy retarded or is he one of those people that type in slang because they're too damn lazy to just type so people can read it? I like to type so people can read what I'm explaining and I'm a journalist :)

how is that being helpful ?

daytonohsxe
01-03-2005, 08:21 AM
I never said it was being helpful... It was a question. Obviously.

straightXed
01-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
how is that being helpful ?

You get to know hes a journalist!?

daytonohsxe
01-03-2005, 08:22 AM
lol

xsecx
01-03-2005, 08:24 AM
I never said it was being helpful... It was a question. Obviously.

yeah. here's the thing. people come here to ask questions. you being a dick and asking if someone is retarded, doesn't help. and you're a high school kid, you're not anything yet other than a student.

daytonohsxe
01-03-2005, 08:26 AM
lol, you make me laugh, a lot. I can see that you think things that aren't true. I'm not only a high school student.

xsecx
01-03-2005, 08:27 AM
lol, you make me laugh, a lot. I can see that you think things that aren't true. I'm not only a high school student.

you're also delusional. you either start being helpful or you start being gone. it's pretty simple.

daytonohsxe
01-03-2005, 08:28 AM
Aight lol. Anyways I have to go so sorry for being an asshole. Peace

xsecx
01-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Aight lol. Anyways I have to go so sorry for being an asshole. Peace

I don't care if people want to be assholes in any other sections. I do care when people come to ask questions and they're geniune about it and people don't try and answer and just want to rip on people. That does absolutely nothing but isolate those people and turn them off to the entire idea.

xsecx
01-03-2005, 09:37 AM

it does make it hard for people to talk if they have to look at what you're saying and then try and figure out what you're actually saying because you've left letters or change words.

Did you look over the faq link?

Straightedgecat
01-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Dusty: i just wanted to say that i give you alot of credit for really preserving this section of the site, for rescources about straight edge and its meanings, its makes people feel more comfortable about asking questions and not having to be criticized ... that takes alot

osmosis
01-03-2005, 01:56 PM
ye thanx for that dusty and are most of you guys on here from the u.s. or sum it

xvunderx
01-03-2005, 02:22 PM
ye thanx for that dusty and are most of you guys on here from the u.s. or sum it

I think most are. I'm from the Uk originaly, but moved to the states a couple of years ago.

osmosis
01-03-2005, 03:50 PM
o so a least now i know why a lot of the ppl on here think there so better then the rest of the world. ok no longer upset(not that i was) so if i am to be sxe then all i'll have to do is give up the weed, ye thats not to hard so long stoner days

SgtD
01-04-2005, 05:42 AM
i'm hungarian.

hope you can do it and put down weed.