PDA

View Full Version : Your View on hardliners

deathbeforedyin
04-25-2005, 05:30 PM
whats your view on hardliners?

personally i think they give us sXe kids a bad rep to the public but thats just what i think...whats your thoughts??

should we oust them cause thats not what we are but only what the public sees?

xGriffox
04-25-2005, 05:40 PM
whats your view on hardliners?

personally i think they give us sXe kids a bad rep to the public but thats just what i think...whats your thoughts??

should we oust them cause thats not what we are but only what the public sees?

well hardline is basically gone now, so no need to worry anymore.

kyleXkill
04-25-2005, 08:08 PM
dude i agree i think hardline kids give us sXe kids a bad name. they think they're doin good but they're only making things worse for us and the people they hate on.

xsecx
04-25-2005, 08:26 PM
dude i agree i think hardline kids give us sXe kids a bad name. they think they're doin good but they're only making things worse for us and the people they hate on.

when have you met any hardline kids?

kyleXkill
04-25-2005, 08:52 PM
when have you met any hardline kids?

theres a few where i live and they go to any show not to have a good time but just to start shit with the kids that go out side and smoke and drink

xsecx
04-25-2005, 08:57 PM
theres a few where i live and they go to any show not to have a good time but just to start shit with the kids that go out side and smoke and drink

I'm not talking about militant kids. i'm talking about actual hardliners.

xGriffox
04-25-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm not talking about militant kids. i'm talking about actual hardliners.
are there any left?

xsecx
04-25-2005, 09:05 PM
are there any left?

considering the guys who started it "disbanded" it. I can't see how there are.

XTILLDEATHX
04-29-2005, 09:42 AM
funny shit.. militant sXe is what u all are thinking of.. a true hardline is the kid that is HARDLINE vegan, HARDLINE everything else about sXe... then there is ur militant kids who think it is funny shit to mob up like 500 to 1 and jump sumone over a smoke or a drink.... militant kids are fucks.. madd respect to anyone who can actually be HARDLINE and hold to that.. we have none in vegas.. i know a few who have claimed, and i watch them break.. but yea.. no more confusing hardline and militant ok?

straightXed
04-29-2005, 11:00 AM
funny shit.. militant sXe is what u all are thinking of.. a true hardline is the kid that is HARDLINE vegan, HARDLINE everything else about sXe... then there is ur militant kids who think it is funny shit to mob up like 500 to 1 and jump sumone over a smoke or a drink.... militant kids are fucks.. madd respect to anyone who can actually be HARDLINE and hold to that.. we have none in vegas.. i know a few who have claimed, and i watch them break.. but yea.. no more confusing hardline and militant ok? sounds like you don't understand hardline either.

daytonohsxe
04-29-2005, 11:29 AM
what's hardline?

xsecx
05-01-2005, 09:12 AM
what's hardline?

http://sxe.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233

xXxgivebloodxXx
05-08-2005, 08:51 PM
http://sxe.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233

hardline sounds to me like a bunch of sXe vegan vigilanties looking to save the earth. strange how people get that confused with militant

straightXed
05-09-2005, 05:14 AM
hardline sounds to me like a bunch of sXe vegan vigilanties looking to save the earth. strange how people get that confused with militant

Well it is militant but its not sxe.

xResolvex
05-09-2005, 10:30 AM
all i can say is Good Clean Fun, in defense of all life. Funny shit regarding hardline.