PDA

View Full Version : Em... If you understand russian you may be interested i watching these .

xWiglex
07-27-2008, 04:47 PM
#1 : http://rutube.ru/tracks/716231.html?v=c31d5724651c1e28147f811e6f89a1ab

#2 : http://rutube.ru/tracks/411747.html?v=60eccb43fdd9bc47574a2eb9aa627055

Some documentarys about straight edge ( viewing them online is legal... witch i only understood after a week or so after watching it . As this was a one-time-run ( i think that's how it's called ) .

BTW : WTH ? I started seeing Straight Edge people on the streets .... and a lot ( to be honest , i didn't ever see a straight edge kid on the streets of Riga ) . And , yeah it's a hard time maintaining you'r views when you'r the only EDGE kid in the city.. But nowdays i see 3-5 X's on the streets evry day... And that shouldent happen . You may think it's better , but let me say one thing . If it get's popular MTV's gonna pick it up . And then we will be what EMO was a year or so ago .

Pilaf
07-31-2008, 04:29 AM
Just because something becomes popular doesn't make it bad.

As long as the kids are claiming for the right reasons and it means something relevant to their lives I'd be happy to see more edge kids in the world.

xWiglex
07-31-2008, 07:32 AM
Just because something becomes popular doesn't make it bad.

As long as the kids are claiming for the right reasons and it means something relevant to their lives I'd be happy to see more edge kids in the world.

Theedge shoulden't become a trend... It's just shoulden't .

Pilaf
07-31-2008, 07:55 AM
Depends on your definition of a trend.

In a lot of ways, it's already "trendy" to be Edge in some circles. Not as much as the biggest surge in the late nineties due to some bands with an Edge message going mainstream temporarily.

But I insist that despite the fact that 95% of the kids who claim edge to be "trendy" will break within a year or possibly six months, you'll still have hundreds who claim it for the right reasons and stick with it and become positive role models in society.

How is that bad?