PDA

View Full Version : My foot smells like beer

CarlaRant
07-13-2009, 12:50 AM
A bottle of Blue Moon fell out of the fridge when I was reaching for the cranberry juice. I suppose it's one of the hazards of living with someone who drinks.

kid_ugly
07-13-2009, 03:18 PM
thats no fun...
nor is having a straight edge band shirt smell like smoke after hanging out with your pot head friends.

when that happened to me i was deeply saddened by the strange irony.

CarlaRant
07-13-2009, 04:10 PM
I feel you! My sxe hoodie from high school continually smelled like smoke due to all the shows.

easy
07-14-2009, 04:44 PM
i stepped in fucking mayonnaise in the grocery store yesterday... i was BEYOND pissed because i slipped too and got it all over the TOP of my shoe... i fucking HATE mayo!

kid_ugly
07-15-2009, 04:40 PM
i stepped in fucking mayonnaise in the grocery store yesterday... i was BEYOND pissed because i slipped too and got it all over the TOP of my shoe... i fucking HATE mayo!

sorry if im being rude but i found this very funny. i could never imagine hating something as simple as mayo

CarlaRant
07-15-2009, 08:30 PM
i stepped in fucking mayonnaise in the grocery store yesterday... I was beyond pissed because i slipped too and got it all over the top of my shoe... I fucking hate mayo!

bleh.

xsecx
07-15-2009, 09:26 PM
sorry if im being rude but i found this very funny. i could never imagine hating something as simple as mayo

mayo is pretty gross dude.

xKILLERx
07-16-2009, 12:17 AM
mayo is freakin gross

JoeyX
07-19-2009, 11:42 PM

Was there sarcasm here? Because I died laughing when I read this....which yes means I'am now dead.

Pilaf
07-21-2009, 07:44 AM

Personally, I hate mayo and everything it stands for.

kid_ugly
07-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Personally, I hate mayo and everything it stands for.

what do you believe mayo stands for?

easy
07-23-2009, 07:23 AM
Was there sarcasm here? Because I died laughing when I read this....which yes means I'am now dead.

no sarcasm. i was PISSED!

Pilaf
07-29-2009, 07:33 AM
what do you believe mayo stands for?

Well..if you must know, it was kind of a joke..the way a lot of people say they hate drugs and everything they stand for.

But I am a vegan so it could work on that level too. Not really what I intended, but sure..I could truthfully make the statement it stands for animal imprisonment and poor human health practices and that wouldn't be all that inaccurate. A guy I know recently died of a massive heart attack and he loved him some mayo. Are the two things related? Maybe not. But it's not improbable. I'd say it's a symptom of the overall lifestyle more than a direct cause. A contributing factor. The over consumption of animal products, especially those with literally no nutritional value and high fat like mayonnaise, probably do as much or more damage to our culture and human lives than alcohol does. That much should be apparent to all those who look around them.