PDA

View Full Version : My favorite sport

xVeganAnarchistx
08-29-2010, 12:27 PM
I absolutely love sports, my favorite is to sit on my ass with a high powered rifle or even a computer engineered bow and arrow and then shoots animals eating food (that i put in a pile). IITS REALLLY TUFF

rodrigo
08-29-2010, 09:03 PM
I absolutely love sports, my favorite is to sit on my ass with a high powered rifle or even a computer engineered bow and arrow and then shoots animals eating food (that i put in a pile). IITS REALLLY TUFF

i used to do that on my computer shooting ducks

xVeganAnarchistx
08-30-2010, 10:42 PM
i'm totally okay with doing it on the computer, i mean who hasn't played Oregon trail for five hours and not left Missouri because you were hunting the whole damn time. its when real animals die that it pisses me off.

rodrigo
08-30-2010, 11:05 PM
i'm totally okay with doing it on the computer, i mean who hasn't played Oregon trail for five hours and not left Missouri because you were hunting the whole damn time.

i havent :)

its when real animals die that it pisses me off.

ah, yeah, me too sometimes.

linsee
08-31-2010, 12:35 AM
i'm totally okay with doing it on the computer, i mean who hasn't played Oregon trail for five hours and not left Missouri because you were hunting the whole damn time. its when real animals die that it pisses me off.

I loved Oregon Trail. I wish I could play it now.

The thought of killing a real animal makes me feel sick though.

xVeganAnarchistx
08-31-2010, 10:30 AM
you can pirate oregon trail pretty easy on piratebay or something. I'd start as farmer then hunt a shit ton and go back to council bluffs and sell like 1053 pounds of meat for some sacks of potatoes or an ox

CarlaRant
09-01-2010, 12:38 AM
My children always got polio... :(

xVeganAnarchistx
09-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Thats why you just bring replacements

xCOREx
10-07-2010, 10:46 AM
I just hunt people. More flavor in the game imo. Sit on top of a random business building and pick people off all day. Collect em up and toss them in my van. Quarter them and cook up some stew. Ahhh a good vacation filled with sport...

xVeganAnarchistx
10-07-2010, 02:33 PM
I just hunt people. More flavor in the game imo. Sit on top of a random business building and pick people off all day. Collect em up and toss them in my van. Quarter them and cook up some stew. Ahhh a good vacation filled with sport...

Well if you "just like people" (eating them) its okay i guess right!

xCOREx
10-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Well if you "just like people" (eating them) its okay i guess right!

Why not *NOM NOM NOM NOM*

DaveisHardcore
10-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Football(Soccer) and American Football.