PDA

View Full Version : hey...

Kid Edge
11-16-2011, 11:06 AM
OK,uh,hi.I'm new here,so here's a little bit about me.I'm the only straight edge person in my entire family,in my school,and I'll go as far as to say I'm the only edger in the state of Delaware.So as you can see,life for me sucks.My avatar is Tails from Sonic because I'm probably the youngest person on this forum;if that wasn't the case,I would've chosen something more mature,and more edge related.But anyway,I'm on here now.

rodrigo
11-16-2011, 12:34 PM
OK,uh,hi.I'm new here,so here's a little bit about me.I'm the only straight edge person in my entire family,in my school,and I'll go as far as to say I'm the only edger in the state of Delaware.So as you can see,life for me sucks.My avatar is Tails from Sonic because I'm probably the youngest person on this forum;if that wasn't the case,I would've chosen something more mature,and more edge related.But anyway,I'm on here now.

delaware!

xvunderx
11-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Hi and welcome to the boards! It can be tough finding other edge people but there are a lot of great people out there who aren't edge and will still get you for who you are.

Until you find a like-minded person near where you live, you've always got places like this!